A majority of our customers access bulk files of SafeGraph data. SafeGraph offers a number of ways to access our data in bulk on various cadences. Learn how to access SafeGraph data through tools like S3, Databricks, AWS Data Exchange, and more.
These guides provide information to customers on how to set up bulk data delivery through various tools.
- Accessing SafeGraph Data via S3 Bucket
- Accessing SafeGraph Data in Snowflake
- Accessing SafeGraph Data in the AWS Data Exchange
- Accessing SafeGraph Data in CARTO
- Accessing SafeGraph Data in Databricks (Delta Sharing)
If you’re interested in learning more about accessing SafeGraph data via one of these methods, please contact sales.
Updated 2 months ago
|S3 Bucket Configuration|
|Accessing SafeGraph Data in the AWS Data Exchange|
|Accessing SafeGraph Data in Snowflake|