These rows are not included by default in Places deliveries. Contact your Customer Success Manager to learn more.
Some places are small and not well defined by a geometric shape. We refer to these places as "Point POIs" and intentionally do not offer a polygon. Places like transit stops (naics_code like "485%", ATMs (naics_code = 522110, 522320, 522130), kiosks (naics_code = 446110, 532282, 443142), and electric vehicle charging stations (naics_code = 447190) are examples of Point POIs found in our data, and we flag these by setting the geometry_type column = "POINT."
Apartment POIs include apartment complexes, townhomes for rent, condos for rent, and single rooms for rent in the US and Canada. You can find all apartment POIs under naics_code = 531110.
Industrials encompass a wide range of POIs on the logistics/supply side of the economy including manufacturing facilities, goods production, warehouse/distribution centers, etc. These are generally found in the following categories:
- Warehousing and Storage (naics_code like 4931%)
- Lessors of Miniwarehouses and Self-Storage Units (naics_code = 531130)
- Couriers and Express Delivery Services (naics_code = 492110)
- Data Centers (naics_code = 518210)
- Refrigerated Warehousing and Storage (naics_code = 493120)
- Industrial Equipment Wholesalers (naics_code like 4238%)
- Other Merchant Wholesalers (naics_code = 424490, 423910)
- Manufacturing Facilities (naics_code like 3399%)
- Motor Vehicle Manufacturing (naics_code like 3361%)
- Aircraft Manufacturing (naics_code = 336411)
Updated 7 months ago