The SafeGraph Shop gives you complete control over how you purchase your datasets. Purchase the exact data you want by choosing the places you want data for, and then filtering to find the attributes you need. You can also integrate with an API, or use the free Match Service to upload a CSV of your own data and enrich with more attributes.
SafeGraph Shop is the perfect resource to access free data and buy any additional data you need.
This document covers the following:
Start by visiting safegraph.com and clicking "Get started". You will be redirected to shop.safegraph.com.
- Click "Sign In" on the top right.
- Click "Create New Account" on the bottom right side of the page.
- Enter new use credentials or sign up with Google credentials.
- Your new account will then be created and you will be redirected to Shop home page.
Search for data starts with entering a Location, Brand, or Category. At least one is required to search data. In the example below, let's search for all CVS locations within New York City.
- The right rail shows the # of records and search parameters. Records represent individual locations or POIs; in this case there are 63 records for CVS locations in New York City.
- As you add/remove Locations, Brands or Categories, the right rail updates accordingly.
- Click "Choose Data" to explore available datasets.
Explore different datasets available. Each dataset shows # of attributes, price per record (location) for that dataset and last refresh data.
- Click "View Details" to preview the data and explore the schema.
- Add multiple datasets in the same cart for the selected Locations, Brands and Categories.
- The right rail updates accordingly reflecting cumulative Cost per Record, Dataset Cost and the Datasets Selected. Cost per record is the sum of per-record price for all datasets selected.
At checkout, review the selected datasets and agree to terms and conditions to checkout. The purchased datasets will be pre-joined and emailed to you.
To learn more about Data Partners including use cases, visit the pages below:
To learn more about Data Categories including use cases and related datasets, visit the pages below:
- Is the SafeGraph data on Shop the same as the data Sales offers?
For the most part, yes. All of SafeGraph datasets are available via Shop with the exception of neighborhood patterns.
- What is the “No. of Records” when I search?
Each Record represents a single location or an address. The No. of Records is the number of locations for which data is available within your search area.
- What does “pre-joined datasets” mean?
All datasets in your cart are connected by the Placekey identifier. When delivered, they are combined into a single file for ease of joining and consumption.
- How long is the subscription commitment? Can I cancel at any time?
Shop subscriptions are meant to provide ultimate convenience and value to customers. [There is no minimum time commitment and you may cancel at any time.]
- What relationship does SafeGraph have with the other data providers on Shop?
SafeGraph has a partnership with the other data providers featured on Shop.
- How do I become a data provider?
Request to be a Data Partner
- Will you have an API solution?
Yes! In the coming months, Shop will offer an Places API for all datasets.
Updated about a month ago